Delivery Terms and Conditions
Delivery Times and Costs
- A standard 72 hour delivery service will apply for major centres in South Africa
- A 4-5 day delivery service will apply for outlying areas.
- For all deliveries with an order value over R500 excl. VAT will be free of charge.
- For all deliveries with an order value under R500 excl. VAT the following charges will apply:
- 5% of the order value plus a Minimum cost of R75 excl. VAT
- Value Added Tax (VAT) at the rate of 15% will be added to delivery charges.
- Delivery outside of South Africa is not provided and will be for the purchasers own cost and arrangement.
- Delivery will be 72 hours from confirmed receipt of payment and excludes all public holidays and weekends.
- Any person signing for the goods at the delivery address is conclusively presumed to be authorized to accept delivery on the purchasers’ behalf.
- If at the time of delivery there is no person available to sign for delivery the order will be returned and the courier will contact the purchaser to make further delivery arrangements.
- After 3 unsuccessful delivery attempts are made, the delivery will be cancelled and a new delivery with costs to the purchaser will need to be arranged.
- The person accepting delivery is required to sign and print their name on the delivery note to confirm goods were received in good and acceptable condition.
- Should delivery be made upon the purchasers instruction to any person or address other than the registered delivery address, Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd will not be held liable for any loss, damage or discrepancy of the order. Signature for delivery is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Delays and Stock Outs
- Every effort will be made to ensure the information given is accurate and updated. In the event where the product required is out of stock, every effort will be made to contact the purchaser and make necessary arrangements.
- Payment can be made by approved credit cards.
- Payment can also be made by Direct/Electronic transfer of funds (EFT).
- At the time of placing the order, the transaction details are presented to the bank and an authorisation is obtained for the amount of the order.
- Goods are only shipped and order processed once payment has been received.
- Note that to protect its own and the interests of customers, The Creative Housewares On-Line Store scrutinises all transactions very carefully to prevent attempted fraud and a transaction may be refused if The Creative Housewares On-Line Store is not satisfied with its legitimacy.
- Items placed in the shopping basket or wish list where the full purchasing cycle is not completed does not constitute a sale agreement between the purchaser and Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd.
- The purchaser cannot hold Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd or any of it’s brands, employees and agents liable if items are not available when the purchasing cycle was completed at a later time.
- Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd reserve the right to remove any items from the shopping basket or wish list if not stock is available.
- A sale agreement between Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd and the purchaser only becomes effective when a credit card authorisation is received from the issuing bank or when payment authorisation is received from the bank.
- Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept or execute an order without giving any reasons.
- Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd reserve the right to cancel any order in whole or in part.
- Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by the purchaser.
- All reasonable efforts will be made to maintain accurate prices. However, should products we offered at the incorrect prices, Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd shall not be obliged to sell the goods at the incorrect price and shall only be liable to refund monies paid.
Risk and Ownership
- Risk and ownership of goods shall be transferred to the purchaser or their agent on signed delivery of the order at the required delivery address.